Meet your Google Assistant for Mac. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Find answers and get things done while on your Mac with the help of your Google Assistant. Remind yourself to stop by the store, pull up your travel photos to show a friend, or make a dinner reservation.
With the Assistant app, you can:
– Make quick phone calls (e.g. “Call Mom.”)
– Send text messages (e.g. “Text my bestie.”)
– Email your boss (e.g. “- Send emails (e.g. “Email the latest sales report to my boss”)
– Set reminders (e.g. “Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.”)
– Set calendar events (e.g. “Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.”)
– Play music (e.g. “Play jazz music on YouTube.”)
– Navigate places (e.g. “Get me directions home.”)
– Weather information (e.g. “Do I need an umbrella today?”)